Stay Tuff 949-12-660 Cattle Tuff Fence 660FT
Due to volatility in costs, please call for current prices.
- The Cattle-Tuff product is specifically designed for livestock control.
- Pasture, cross & fence.
- Fixed knot fence
- Pre-stripped rolls – (all of the stay tuff fence rolls come with 18” of vertical stays removed from both ends of the roll).
- Heavy Duty galvanization.
- 20 Year Warranty.
- Cattle Tuff (949-12) is stronger than the typical “Bull” wire you can buy.
- Installs for the same as a 5 strand barbed wire fence.
- Stronger than a 9 gauge hinged joint or barbed wire fence.
- Lasts 3 times longer than traditional hinged joint.
- Will remain tighter and won’t lose its shape.
- Better able to absorb impact and maintains its tension even during severe temperature and climate changes.
- Uses up to 40% less posts when compared to barbed wire so requires less labor time and is easier to install.
- Does not sag or squash down the way traditional hinged joint farm fence does.
- Cattle are unable to put their head through this fence.
- Kinder to animals and less damage to the animal’s hide.
- Superior design means that maintenance is negligible.